- 288 pages
- 24.5cm x 33.5cm
- Published in Milan, 2018
Cartography magazine specialises in itineraries across the globe. Each destination comes with a photographic album, a short text, a map and an itinerary with recommended stops.
This fifth issue covers Greenland and the Canadian Arctic in 18 days, Portugal and the Azores in 15 days, and Abruzzo, Italy in 8 days.
In this issue:
- The only place in Europe where tea has been grown in the last century
- “Why Abruzzo?”: Paolo Zerbini captures the warmth of the tiny, Adriatic region
- The Arruda pineapple plantations
- Sperm whales, respect for the ice and a fashion editorial in Greenland
- Cartography collaborates with Archivio magazine to bring American history to life
- I Have Never Been To Vienna: an exploration of the city that exists only in the mind of Ingeborg Bachmann