Sampler: Dog magazine, The Pomeranian Issue
The round, watery eyes staring out from Dog magazine’s fourth issue belong to Bella, one of Sharon Osbourne’s Pomeranians. But you’ll see a different side to the TV personality — as editor-in-chief Julian Victoria explains, talking to people about their dogs opens them up in a completely new way.
Drooling over a different breed for each issue, Dog magazine fuses travel, culture and photography to produce pages of delightful, canine-frenzied reading. Take a look at some spreads below and head over to Sampler to secure your copy for free shipping.
In this issue:
- Sharon Osbourne’s Pomeranians
- Travelling to the Pomerania region in Poland
- From Queen Victoria to Kim Kardashian, the Pomeranian has always had friends in high places
- A short story on prison dogs
- The first president in 70 years not to have a dog in the White House
- And an interview with comedian and dog owner Fortune Feimster
Sampler is our supplement to the main Stack subscription for people who can’t get enough of indie print. We offer 10% off the cover price and include free shipping to the US, UK, Europe, and subsidised shipping everywhere else. Order your copy!